Discover how to easily make a recipe for cauliflower with Common Chives by following the simple steps of our preparation. A delicious dish that allows you to eat cauliflower in an original way!
- 1 cauliflower
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 tbsp curry powder
- 4 sprigs of Common Chives
- Wash the cauliflower and remove the leaves from the base
- In a bowl, mix the curry powder with the olive oil, salt and pepper
- Brush the cauliflower with curry olive oil
- Place it on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake at 200°C for 50 minutes
- Coarsely chop the Common Chives
- Decorate your cauliflower with Common Chives
- Serve hot
Enjoy your food !