Simple and original crisp, highlighting the goat cheese, enhanced with fresh green basil - a treat!
- 4 brick sheets
- 250 g goat cheese
- 1 tablespoon of liquid honey
- 30 g butter
- 2 strands of large green basil
- Preheat your oven to 180 ° C
- Melt the butter over low heat, then brush it on each brick brick sheet
- Cut the goat cheese into fairly thin slices and distribute them in the center of the brick leaves
- Add a few drops of honey and large green basil leaves
- Close the bricks by folding down the 4 sides towards the center to form squares
- Slide them in the hot oven and let them brown for 10 minutes
- Serve hot
We wish you an excellent tasting!