Life is beautiful, especially with a little spice! Taste the delights of homemade chili sauce with URBAN CUISINE's Cayenne Pepper Chili Sauce recipe.
- 10 Cherry Tomatoes
- 2 medium chopped onions
- 3 cayenne peppers
- 1/2 coffee cup brown sugar
- 1/2 coffee cup of vinegar
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- Chop the tomatoes, peppers, onions into pieces of the same size
- Mix everything with brown sugar, vinegar, salt in a large saucepan
- Cook the mixture for 20 minutes
- Chill the sauce before serving.
- Allow 20-30 minutes for the cooling process
- Enjoy with plain rice or chicken
Enjoy your food !