With the Chocolate and Chilli Cookies recipe, we will introduce you to a revisited taste of chocolate. No more classic flavor and let yourself be tempted by the spicy taste of Cayenne Pepper from URBAN CUISINE!
- 100g of flour
- 1 tablespoon of cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 50g icing sugar
- 50g of butter
- 3 cayenne peppers
- 2 tablespoons of maple syrup
- 100g chopped dark chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 190°C
- Put the flour, cocoa, baking powder and icing sugar in a bowl and mix
- Add the butter, the chopped cayenne pepper, the maple syrup and work the dough by hand
- Add the chocolate in small pieces to the dough.
- Form small balls with the dough, and flatten them
- Place each flattened meatball on a sheet of parchment paper and bake for 10-15 minutes
- Let cool for 5 minutes
- Serve hot or cold
We wish you a good tasting!