To please all chocolate lovers, URBAN CUISINE offers the Fondant au chocolat et au chili recipe.
- 3 eggs
- 35g flour
- 110g caster sugar
- 85g of butter
- 3 cayenne peppers
- Crush the dark chocolate and place it in a bowl
- Add the butter and melt in the microwave
- In a bowl, whisk the eggs with the powdered sugar and the chopped cayenne peppers
- Add the flour and the chocolate/butter mixture to the bowl
- Preheat the oven to 200°C
- Pour the mixture into lightly buttered stainless steel circles
- Bake the chocolate fondants for 6 minutes
- Arrange the chocolate fondants on plates to gently unmold them
- Serve hot
Let your greed speak!