Take the time to eat better, rest and do what you love, starting with a good family breakfast or a snack, accompanied by a delicious homemade Green Mint tea, just like in Morocco!
- 2 teaspoons unscented green tea
- 1 bunch of fresh spearmint
- 20 sugar cubes
- Boil water, pour 1 small glass of boiling water over 2 teaspoons of green tea
- After a minute, discard the liquid, keep the tea
- Pour the rest of the water
- Then add the fresh Green Mint, immediately drowning the leaves in the water
- On top, add the sugars (at least 25-30 sugars for 4-5 glasses)
- Serve very hot
We hope that this Green Mint Tea recipe will bring you well-being and relaxation.