Discover today our recipe for Lebanese tabbouleh or how to give a holiday feel and long picnics by the beach or in a garden to your dinner this month of January!
For 8 people:
- 200g of bulgur (durum wheat by-product)
- 1 large bunch of Flat Parsley
- 2 medium onions
- 5 medium tomatoes
- 2 large lemons
- 6 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- Pour the bulgur into a bowl to wash it afterwards
- Drain it using a fine sieve and let it swell for an hour
- Wash the vegetables to dry them afterwards
- Peel the tomatoes, deseed them, cut them into small dice
- Chop the onions
- Squeeze the lemons
- Stalk the flat-leaf parsley, wash it and chop it very finely
- In a large salad bowl, mix the vegetables with the bulgur
- Add the lemon juice, olive oil, flat parsley, salt and pepper
Did you know ?
Traditionally tabbouleh is presented in a large dish, surrounded by lettuce leaves. We use the leaves rolled up in cones to better taste the tabbouleh!