It's snack time with URBAN CUISINE!
And if for once, the almond croissant from the bakery or the biscuits from the supermarket were replaced by delicious homemade lemon-spearmint madeleines?
Nothing simpler, nothing better!
- 80g flour
- 80g of sugar
- 80g salted butter
- 2 eggs
- lemon peel
- ½ sachet of yeast
- Fresh spearmint
- Separate the whites from the yolks
- Beat the whites until they become frothy
- To melt the butter
- Mix flour, baking powder and sugar
- Add the egg yolks then the whites to the preparation
- Mix and add the melted butter
- Crush the lemon zest
- Chop the spearmint and add it
- Fill in your fingerprints
- Put in the fridge for ½ hour
- Bake after for 10 minutes at 180°
It's ready !
Good tasting !