For a simple and light meal, URBAN CUISINE offers you the Mini Pepper Spread recipe.
- 8 Mini Peppers
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 onion
- 2 slices of stale bread
- 4 cl of olive oil
- Preheat your oven to 200°C
- Wash and dry the Mini Peppers, spread them on a baking sheet for 20 minutes
- Turn the Mini Peppers regularly so that the skin takes on color and swells
- Let them cool in a plastic bag for about 15 minutes.
- Peel the onion, slice it thinly and brown it in a frying pan over low heat with a little olive oil
- Peel the Mini Peppers, deseed them, cut them into large pieces
- Peel the garlic
- Put the Mini Peppers, the garlic, the onion and the bread in a blender and mix everything coarsely then add the oil
- Season with salt and refrigerate for 10 minutes
Treat yourself !