Discover the recipe for our creamy mash, to which Common Chives bring a dose of freshness!
- 750g potatoes
- 25g semi-salted butter
- 8 cl of milk
- 1 bunch of Common Chives
- Peel the potatoes and wash them
- Cut them in half and steam them for 20 minutes.
- Dice the butter and set aside
- Heat the milk over low heat until the potatoes are cooked
- When the potatoes are cooked, pour them into a bowl and start mashing them
- Add the cubes of butter and continue to crush
- Then add the hot milk, salt and mix with a spoon
- Chop the Common Chives, add it to the puree and mix again
- Serve the mash hot
We wish you a very good appetite!