Increasingly popular, the savory cake is often with vegetables or salmon. This recipe is an opportunity for us to combine it with fresh Grand Vert Basil, to give it an original touch, which will delight your guests!
- 150g flour
- 1 packet of dry yeast
- 3 eggs
- 100g of feta
- 1 bunch of Grand Vert Basil
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 10cl of milk
- Preheat the oven to 180°C
- Put the flour in a bowl and mix with the yeast
- Make a well in the center and incorporate the whole eggs, oil and milk
- Add the rinsed and chopped Grand Vert Basil and the feta cheese cut into small cubes
- Pour the batter into a cake tin and bake for 35 minutes
- Serve warm or cold
Good tasting !