Do you have enough bland tastes? So try the tabasco with a homemade cayenne pepper urban kitchen.
- 340 g of cayenne peppers
- 1 French shallot
- 1 small carrot
- 1 garlic clove
- 250 ml of water
- 125 ml of white vinegar
- 2 teaspoons of salt
- In a saucepan, place the peppers, shallot, carrot and garlic
- Add water, vinegar and salt
- Bring to a boil and simmer over medium-low heat for about 15 minutes then let cool
- Mix all the ingredients until the preparation is homogeneous
- Pass the preparation for sieve
- Tast cold
We hope that this recipe for the flavors of Mexico will please you!