Green Mint Liqueur
The URBAN CUISINE Green Mint Liqueur recipe is a perfect digestive whatever the season. A real treat !
- 1 bunch of fresh spearmint
- 1L of fruit alcohol at 40°
- 1 kg sugar cubes
- 50cl of water
- 1 tablespoon mint syrup
- Carefully wash the spearmint leaves
- Dry them and macerate them for a week in a liter of alcohol in a hermetically sealed jar.
- Once this time has elapsed, filter everything
- With the sugar and water, prepare a light syrup
- Let cool
- Pour the syrup into the alcohol
- Color with mint syrup
- Wash and scald the bottles
- Let them drain well before pouring in the liquor.
- Taste very fresh