Cayenne Pepper Tabasco
Tired of bland tastes? Then try the URBAN CUISINE homemade Cayenne Pepper Tabasco.
- 340g cayenne peppers
- 1 French shallot
- 1 small carrot
- 1 clove of garlic
- 250ml water
- 125ml white vinegar
- 2 teaspoons of salt
- In a saucepan, place the peppers, shallot, carrot and garlic
- Add water, vinegar and salt
- Bring to a boil and simmer over medium-low heat for about 15 minutes then let cool
- Mix all the ingredients until the preparation is homogeneous
- Pass the mixture through a sieve
- Serve cold
We hope you like this recipe with Mexican flavors!