Cayenne Pepper Curry
To spice up your meals, URBAN CUISINE offers you to prepare your Cayenne Pepper Curry.
- 1 teaspoon of turmeric
- 1 teaspoon powdered ginger
- 2 teaspoons of paprika
- 2 teaspoons of pepper seeds
- 1 teaspoon of cumin seeds
- 1 teaspoon mustard seeds
- 2 teaspoons coriander seeds
- 2 cayenne peppers
- In a small frying pan, without fat, roast all the seeds for a maximum of 3 minutes
- In a small bowl, combine all the ingredients
- Mix with a mini-chopper or ideally with an electric coffee grinder
- Serve with plain rice or chicken
You can also add vegetables and mix the curry with the coconut milk for a sauce full of sweetness.