Lemon and Green Mint Madeleines
It's snack time with URBAN CUISINE!
And if for once, the almond croissant from the bakery or the biscuits from the supermarket were replaced by delicious homemade lemon-spearmint madeleines?
Nothing simpler, nothing better!
- 80g flour
- 80g of sugar
- 80g salted butter
- 2 eggs
- lemon peel
- ½ sachet of yeast
- Fresh spearmint
- Separate the whites from the yolks
- Beat the whites until they become frothy
- To melt the butter
- Mix flour, baking powder and sugar
- Add the egg yolks then the whites to the preparation
- Mix and add the melted butter
- Crush the lemon zest
- Chop the spearmint and add it
- Fill in your fingerprints
- Put in the fridge for ½ hour
- Bake after for 10 minutes at 180°
It's ready !
Good tasting !