Cucumber mousse, fresh cheese and common chives
Today, we offer you a recipe for an aperitif, to impress your guests and allow everyone to enjoy: a cucumber and fresh cheese mousse with Common Chives!
For 4 people :
- 1 large cucumber
- 150g fresh cheese
- 1/2 lemon
- 5 sprigs of Common Chives
- a dozen toasted buns
- Fine herb scissors
- Peel, spine and cut the cucumber into small dice
- Combine cucumber and cream cheese in a bowl, blend gently until smooth
- Add the Common Chives cut into pieces, salt, pepper and mix gently
- Place the mixture in the fridge for two hours
- Spread on toasted buns
- Add a few drops of lemon
Treat yourself !