Mini Grilled Pepper Salad
Fancy a tasty salad? Try the URBAN CUISINE Mini Pepper Salad recipe.
- 12 Mini Peppers
- 100 g candied tomatoes
- 6 thin slices of Parma ham
- 40g parmesan
- 2 cloves garlic
- 10 basil leaves
- 3 tablespoons of pesto
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Roast the Mini Peppers in the oven for 20 minutes
- Take them out of the oven and put them on a plate, cover with foil and leave to cool.
- When they are cold, peel them, remove the seeds and cut the flesh into strips
- Cut the ham into strips as well
- In a hollow dish put the Mini Peppers, salt and pepper them and stir, then arrange them nicely and add the strips of raw ham, the candied tomatoes, the minced garlic and the basil leaves
- Dilute the pesto in a little olive oil and spread over the salad
- Leave to marinate for 30 minutes in the fridge and sprinkle with parmesan shavings.
At table !